• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for work in the Atlanta area

rpatte1637

Total Time
Hi:

I was just laid off from my job Monday and I'm looking for an aviation related position in the Atlanta area, where I can hopefully work my way in to a pilot position once the job situations start to improve. If anyone has information on any positions in the NW Atlanta area, it would be greatly appreciated.

670 TT
470 PIC
125 Instrument
170 night
503 Cross Country
156 Multi Engine
100 Beech 1900

but willing to work the line, FBO, ETC for possible leads to future pilot position

G-force

Total Time
5200 +
Might Have To Wait !!!!

For a low-timer like yourself,you might end up having to wait 2 or 3 or 4 years,until things get turned around for a flying job!!!
A line service job might be had sooner!!

Question4U

Total Time
some
You may want to look at instructing, towing banners, pipe line, etc. You need to get your times up. You are competeing with alot of furloughed guy's from major airlines with thousands of hours.