Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JOHN LA HAYE

KAP59
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY 135 OR CORPORATE OPERATORS IN PHOENIX OR THE AREA AROUND PHOENIX THAT IS LOOKING FOR PILOTS?
I'M FLYING FOR CAPE AIR NOW, THOUGH I'M TRYING TO GET A GIG IN ARIZONA.
CHARTER, AIR AMBULANCE(PREFERED), FREIGHT, SCHEDULED, ANYTHING.
I DON'T THINK TOTAL TIME OR MULTI OR TURBINE WILL BE AN ISSUE. AND I WORK CHEAP.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS

Have you checked out Native American Air Ambulance based in Mesa, AZ? They fly Pilatus PC-12s and Caravans. Their webpsite is: www.nativeamericanair.com
I believe you can probably find some other Air Ambulance companies by doing a general search online. Good luck with the search.

Here's one in Nevada- getting warmer

Citation II Chief Pilot (NV) 03/06 (updated 3/7)

Citation II Chief Pilot for single aircraft operation. Part 91 operator flying 200 to 250 hours per year. Applicant must be type rated in Citation 550 series and single pilot certification is preferred. Some maintenance background preferred. Base salary $60,000. Email resumes to [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western AZ possibilities

I've heard rumors that Air Evac Services (fka Samaritan Air Evac) might be hiring for Lake Havasu City (HII). They have a C-441 based there.

Also, Sun Care Air Ambulance might be hiring. I think their office is in Yuma.

swift will be adding two airplanes this spring/summer

the above is a rumor until the airplanes are on property

Pheonix job

I met the chief pilot from Swift on a trip to Eagle, Co. He was very friendly and very informative. At the time they were looking for FO's and were receiving deliveries of Legacy from Brasil. After meeting the Boss I would highly recommend sending them resumes and updates.

encorepilot is right about swift. great place and great people. but they are waiting a few months to hire anymore. recommendation from within very important.

Latest resources

Back