looking for VFR 135 operations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rpatte1637

I'm looking for some VFR FAR Part 135 operations. I'm currently finishing my Bachelor's at UVSC and would like to build some time and real world flight experience, but only meet the VFR flight time requirements at this time. Anyone know of any VFR 135 jobs. Thanks for the help, I live near Atlanta, Georgia, but will consider other areas as well.

Safewing Aviation is accepting resumes for single engine in KC MO., right next door to flight express. They use a lance to fly there single engine stuff like checks and light cargo and own four multi's (aztec). Well one is for spare parts. FX gives them some work once in a while because it can get busy. When I was there the old man ask his pilots to sign a year contact. Pretty straight forward. 2000 dollars contact penalty if you break it. But you gotta know instruments because Mr Dorothy is hard on that when it comes to 135 pilots under the 1200 mark.

I'm looking for some VFR FAR Part 135 operations. I'm currently finishing my Bachelor's at UVSC and would like to build some time and real world flight experience, but only meet the VFR flight time requirements at this time. Anyone know of any VFR 135 jobs. Thanks for the help, I live near Atlanta, Georgia, but will consider other areas as well.

Flight Express out of Orlando FL

October 4, 2006
AVIATION SERVICES / DBA FREEDOM AIR (Cherokee Six Pilots - Saipan & Tinian, CNMI (500TT, 100X-C, 25 Night X-C))
Tel: (671) 472-8009 or (671) 472-8010

get your cfi..........

I did VFR 135 in Hawaii. It got me up to the 1200 hours then I came back to the mainland.

Latest resources

Back