Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

looking for the video of the a/c that crashed after running out of fuel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

troy

I'm looking for the link to the video of the high winger that ran out of fuel, and then crashed while taking back off again. I've tried to use the search, but no luck yet. Was suppost to send it off to my father, but forgot.

Is that the one with the cessna 150 in it...filmed down in Florida somewhere?

Guy managed to land it under some powerlines on a dead end residential street? Then an FBO comes out and tops the guy off, so him and his passenger jump and an attempt a short field take off and stall it out into the ground behind some shrubs...snapping the tail off? Is that the one?

Hahahaha...what a great demonstration of what not to do. Thankfully, everyone walked away from that one.

Ah............No

FN FAL said:
Is that the one with the cessna 150 in it...filmed down in Florida somewhere?

Nope, it's the one with the moron and his Cessna 210. He ran it dry short of the runway in LA, the state not the city. He didn't want to put in on a flat bed truck so he attempted to take-off on the road and clipped a semi-truck and emergency vehicle then crashed into some trees.

Best part is his poor plane was trucked out on a flat bed!

No, the best part is he didn't want to truck it out because he was afraid it would be damaged!!

kaj837 said:
No, the best part is he didn't want to truck it out because he was afraid it would be damaged!!
Hahaha.

Insurance would have probably covered the damages to the plane if they trucked it out? Maybe insurance will deny paying on the airborne collision that occured when he decided to fly it out? It's something to think about.

Thanks for the links, exactally what I was looking for!

Latest resources

Back