• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

b757driver

Singles only need apply:

Superyacht Pilot & 2nd Engineer

We are seeking a pilot who will live aboard one of the largest and most luxurious superyachts in the world. Tosca IV is a 1500 tonne, 65 meter motor vessel with a range exceeding 27,000 miles.

The pilot should be a CFI and hold an ATP license with significant multi engine and actual IFR experience. Turbine experience is not required although we do have a jet on order and conversion training will be provided. The ship also has onboard a brand new Eurocopter EC130 B4 helicopter with a full glass cockpit. Rotary training will be provided to the right candidate. We currently also own an extremely well equipped Golden Eagle 421C wich regularly flies to Europe and as far afield as Egypt.

The right candidate should expect to fly several hundred hours per annum, fixed wing and rotary. However, we are also seeking a person who will be a valuable crew member aboard the yacht when he or she is not flying. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a licensed airframe and power plant engineer, and will train on the yacht systems as second engineer. The vessel has fully computerized, unmanned engine spaces with three, quarter megawatt generators, twin three thousand horsepower diesels and state of the art communication and entertainment systems including broadband internet access.

Although the person will work hard, 24hrs a day seven days a week, there are considerable upsides to the job. They will travel the world, enjoy an enviable lifestyle and be paid offshore. Added to which the person will have no living expenses, as board and lodging are provided free onboard.

Starting salary 50,000 USD per annum, including four weeks vacation. Please note that if you are married and want the job, get divorced, because you will not be seeing your partner again. We are an equal opportunity employer. e-mail your CV to chris@s eastream.com

I saw this posted at another sight. The last sentenced that mentions EOE also mentions that if you're blonde swede....that would be taken into consideration.

We are an equal opportunity employer ( but 19 year old blonde Swedish nymphomaniacs with the above qualifications will be given preferential treatment. )

here's the exact wording.

where did you find this info? The Seastream website only has 3 small boats linked....

From a third-party email - an aviation insurance broker who has access to all kinds of job boards.

Could very easily be a hoax or "rogue" ad. There are plenty out there. I'm just the messenger and I posted because I thought I'd seen it all in the aviation business! Clearly, not......

5OK to work your butt off, I think not so good a deal. Lets see, you have to fly, repair the planes and work on the boat. Coupled with the fact, that apparently you will have very limited time off and perhaps even worse social life, while avoding the rich people on the boat.

If anyone takes this, let us all hear how glamorous it is.

I saw that listing on both PlaneJobs.com and SkyJobs.net, the skyjob listing had the line about the blonde.

Latest resources

Back