Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
I'm tyring to find a decent single or twin for rent in the Cincy area. I do know of an Aztec and a Seminole available here, but you couldn't pay me enough to fly those heaps of trash. Anyone have any info?

I'm tyring to find a decent single or twin for rent in the Cincy area. I do know of an Aztec and a Seminole available here, but you couldn't pay me enough to fly those heaps of trash. Anyone have any info?

You've made the circuit around LUK and nothing decent?

You can always roadtrip to Clermont County near Batavia (home of Sporty's) [www.flyeca.com] and try Blue Ash Airport.

There is a new(er) school at Lunken that has a newer (1998 I **think**) Skyhawk. And an Alarus if you want a 2 seater.

You've made the circuit around LUK and nothing decent?

You can always roadtrip to Clermont County near Batavia (home of Sporty's) [www.flyeca.com] and try Blue Ash Airport.

Oh I could easily head over to I69 and rent from Sporty's, but I refuse to give any of my money to a *CENSORED* like Hal Shevers. I've checked into Blue Ash, but since I lack my own renter's insurance I can't partake of their services.

I19 has a 65 skyhawk and will be getting a 79 skyhawk with a waas 430 in a few weeks.

Oh I could easily head over to I69 and rent from Sporty's, but I refuse to give any of my money to a *CENSORED* like Hal Shevers. I've checked into Blue Ash, but since I lack my own renter's insurance I can't partake of their services.

I see you have met Hal..

Well..
He's a character.
Those self-made businessmen that are "my way or the highway" can be like that. Anyone who started out selling radios in the trunk of his car and has made it this far has drive and an opinion.

He's done more for general aviation and Clermont County Airport than you or me.

And he has some of the best aircraft to rent out there too.

If you can't afford renter's insurance, you may be better off with a radio control airplane. Try Avemco, Falcon and AOPA for insurance.

An update for those in the Cincy area. There's a Dutchess for rent at ISZ now, roughly $250 an hour dual. It lacks a GPS, but it flies well.

And I never said I couldn't afford renter's insurance, I just didn't have any at the time.

I do know of an Aztec and a Seminole available here, but you couldn't pay me enough to fly those heaps of trash.
Are the planes that are for rent trashed or is it the types you do not like. Personally I am not a huge fan of the Dutches. Underpowered and a basic trainer. The Aztec is a truck but it is a good twin. Depends on what you need it to do.

try this guy @ luk. i got my commercial from him.

Johann Gebauer

Flight Instructor
Lunken Flight Training Center
Office 513.321.3211
Fax 513.321.2300

Latest resources

Back