Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kav

Greetings...

Just received word for a FedEx interview and am looking for anyone who has interviewed recently (w/in the past 6 mos to a year) with them. If there is anyone out there who can help me out, or knows of any other websites with posted recent FedEx info, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Kav;

look deeper

This question has been asked a few times already. Look back at previous Fed Ex posts.

Congrats on the interview invite!

Goose17

Yeah... I did look back and saw the questions. However, I didn't see any gouge from anyone with recent interviews. I was hoping to catch someone who had interviewed recently. Perhaps I'll look again and see if I missed it.

Thanks for the reply...and for the congrats. I'm psyched!

Kav

Gouge unchanging

Kav,

I felt the same way when I interviewed almost 2 years ago, I wanted the most recent stuff. However, the gouge hasn't changed in years, so pretty much everything you read, regardless of how old, is good. I really think the only difference has been the switch over to computer testing. If the actual tests have changed, I'm not sure.

Just relax and be yourself.

Good luck.

Congrats on the interview invite. Send a PM to "House o Pain". I know for a fact he has an interview with FedEx in 3 days. By the way, when did you submit your online app, what was your avail date, how many sponsors did you have? Good luck! BeeVee

Congrats Kav!!

Hopefully the calls will continue. Did you get a stop loss wavier? If you did how about sharing the magic secret?

flying

To BeeVee and Flying...

BeeVee/Flying...

BeeVee... I submitted my online app last June (2001) I updated it in Jan 2002...and every month after that. I was available immediately as of 02 Sep 2001. I had two sponsors.

Flying... I wasn't caught up in the stop loss. I left active duty on 02 Sep 2001 (just got out by the hair of my chin!) I've been flying reserves ever since. And, yes...hoping the calls continue as well, I have a couple of buds here that are praying for a call as well.

Good luck!

Kav

Latest resources

Back