• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for Opinions/Advice

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
And of course above all, be very, very wary about taking career advice from me or from ANY pilot message board, especially from unemployed pilots or guys named ILOVEBEER......;):laugh:

The only thing more stupid than taking career advice on a pilot board, is talking financial advice .... on a pilot board!

pilotgolfer

Total Time
The only thing more stupid than taking career advice on a pilot board, is talking financial advice .... on a pilot board!

The only thing more stupid than taking financial advice on a pilot board...taking marital advice on a pilot board.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
LXA, that's a tough spot to be in and I don't envy you. Sadly, you won't know if you made the right choice for about a year. I can say that there is some hope out there. I heard a Chief Pilot type at the fuel desk in San Jose yesterday say that he just hired three pilots at his company (growth, not replacement). I can't speak to that particular company but it does seem to indicate there are jobs available so network, network, network. There HAS to be something better out there than your current spot. Keep plugging away and best of luck.