• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for new hire stats. @ SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey RJones...impressive list of aircraft flown, but one catches the attention a bit more than the others. How about explaining the Fw-190E? Is that the vintage WWII type, or something else? Know some folks with Confederate Air Force time, but pretty much all in US warbirds. Just curious...

Yes, experimental. My father and I built it, took 14.5 years to build. Oh, should add. NOT wood, all metal and stressed for plus or minus 6g's. It's in a back issue EAA sport mag. don't know which one.

RJ

Last edited:
Slipped through the cracks to be here

AGE 33 when hired.

6000 TT

3800 PIC JET

500 PIC TURBO PROP

JUST VERY LUCKY AND PATIENTLY AWAITING CALL FROM LINDSEY

I would expect the times will...

drastically increase for the mid-2004 interviews.

My guess would be
7000 plus TT
5000 plus PIC, majority jet
B-737 time in A/C.

With MetroJet, Delta Express and United Shuttle pilots/Captains on the street, quality of time will increase.

No flame is intended to any group.
Just stating that after a year of commuter pilots gaining flight time, year full of furloughs from various airlines and the increase of military operational flying that competative flight times will increase.

How is seniority determined in class? DOB, SSN (or how many shots you can down :) ?)

I was hired with

1500 JET PIC
3500 Total
31 years young

Almost all military. Since then I have gotten my CFI and am teaching ranchers, grandmas, and coeds to fly in SW Oklahoma.

Wow! Those times are impressive. I don’t know whether to be depressed or happy they are hiring. RJones I am almost a high school drop with a BS, thank god for spell check. PSL where did you get the DSH-8 time?

I hope they like the fact that I will have the type when I apply. Thanks again guys I’m sure I will have more questions later.
AMB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back