Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Irish Pilot

What An Industry
Ive done this as a search before and recieved a few responses (about the big dogs...Cargill, USBank, etc.)

Anyone know of any corporate outfits (or 135 even) that I could look into in the MSP area. Im currently out in Vegas and desperately want to get back home. Im not exactly in a position to go knock on doors being in Vegas and working as much as I am. I am open to any suggestions or thoughts. I am currently looking at Mesaba, Jet Choice out of STP, and anything else I can get my grubby hands on. I found somewhere that Executive Aviation out of Flying Cloud is looking for a Pilatus pilot. Anyone know much about them?

Thanks for looking....here are my times....

1800TT
400Mult
375Turb
75Turb 121 PIC

Also...does much MN stuff hit climbto350.com? Ive considered joining that but havent yet.

Thanks again.

Hey!

Executive is a large company with a whole ton of aircraft. The only problem is that they may put you with a PFT in the right seat. They did that for the Citiation guys sitting left seat. Forewarned.... This was also the company that owned and operated the aircraft in which Sen. Paul Wellstone was killed in. So I do know that every little detail of their operation is under extreme FAA scrutiny.

Otherwise, you may want to check out Minnesota Jet out of STP. A buddy I flight instructed with is now flying out of there. From what I hear from him, it's a great place to work. PM me for the name of the guy that you need to talk to over there. I may even be able to scrape up a number for ya.

Best of luck!

-W

Still looking for any info if anyone has anything to share.
Thanks!

Jobs in MN

Climbto350 doesn't have much for Minnesota jobs, I've checked on a regular basis for the last 9 months. Good Luck. Im also looking for something in MN (besides flight instructing)

Target is out of MSP, I believe. They have a couple Citation X's.

Executive out of FCM is a company that you need to stay away from. I mean, with a 10 FOOT POLL!!!!!! They have been downsizing consistantly since they killed Wellstone. Not that many aircraft left. Last time I talked to them they were getting rid of their last King Air 350. Target is based out of MSP I think. 3M is based out of STP. Good luck on getting on with them because I would be willing to bet you that you don't have a chance. I hear that Marvin Windows is hiring up in Warroad. They run 1 King Air 200, 1 1900, 1 1900D and 1 Citation Excel. There are a bunch of freight operators that fly into STP and ANE, maybe check in with the FBOs and find out who they are. I know that Anoka Air Charter, Central Air SW, Capital City Air, Bemidji Air Service and Airnet are a few of those companies. If you get your FE done, Champior Air is hiring like crazy for the 727. A friend of mine just got hired by them.

About one year from now a buddy of mine will be hiring two guys onto a Citation Excel ( sp? ). I can never remember the name of the field they are at, but it's near MSP. I doubt you'd meet his quals right now, but in a year you may.

Typhoonpilot

That Citation Excel job reminds me, Excel Energy has 2 Lear 45s that are based at STP. If that helps you.

Used to be an outfit called JetChoice at STP as of two years ago. Haven't heard much about them lately but they were running a DA-900B, DA-50 and a 20 back then.

Latest resources

Back