• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for info on NetJets International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard two different stories. One of them being the plane is a real performance hog when it comes to runways, plus as I've seen from the cabin it's quite small. The soverign offers much better numbers with a much bigger cabin.

And then there is the other story.... :)

Well I have flown international, and the thought of eight hours in that small cockpit makes me weary, and I would rather be on a waterboard at Getmo than 14 in the front of V. Course if that is the biggest you have ever known ... I guess it is like some wives and girlfriends :laugh: . You boys can have 'em.

"Yea" Have to agree with some of that. I say as the wind over the Alantic are over 150 KNOTS YIKES. I have to put up with that tomorrow. The cockpit in nice and it is surprisely roomy.

The cockpit in nice and it is surprisely roomy.

I think y'all missed my "tongue in cheek" remark about if it is the biggest you have ever known.

The cockpit in nice and it is surprisely roomy.

I think y'all missed my "tongue in cheek" remark about if it is the biggest you have ever known.

I never did want to be an airline pilot. Did the commuter thing for a little while, almost went nuts. (doing the same thing over and over) I thought a Lear was the sexiest thing I ever saw when I was learning to fly. When the time came I took the Hawker insted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back