Looking for Diagram of a A/H on net?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Carlton

Hello All. I am looking for a decent colour diagram of a basic GA type A/H , that i can download and use for a presentation.

Also a diagram of the six basic cockpit instruments for a basic GA type.Preferably something that you can change the readings on the individual instruments.

Thanks. I'll shout you as much of Australias favourite product(beer) to whoever helps out.But of course you will have to pay your own way to my hometown(Perth)
:D :cool:

Yeah i mean an Artificial Horizon(attitude indicator). Still looking for a decent image of the six basic instruments that i could download,and use for an overhead type lecture.

My day woul really be made if somebody found an image of a AI with a compass(DG readindgs) around the outside of it.

Thanks to those who have responded - Doesn't anyone else like Australian beer?

An AI with compass markings around it..? How exactly does that dealie work?

The AI with a compass around it doesn't exist(to my knowledge) in real aircraft. But some airlines use this setup in aptitude testing. You are given a AI , and a compass bearing. Also given an orientation eg: west is to left of screen,east to right of screen, north out of screen,south into screen. You then have to pick which of say five different aircraft diagrams corespond to your AI/compass bearing.

Good replies keep them coming!

Latest resources

Back