Looking for Corporate or Fractional Work in Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotusnow

Hello fellow pilots. I am lucky to still be flying Part 135 actively and getting paid well for it. However, I would like to move into the corporate jet world. And I know that now is probably the worst time to do this.
But does anyone have any suggestions on where to look within the state of Florida.

Thank you.

Dude, with all due respect, don't come down here anytime soon if you got something decent somewhere else. This state has been decimated and what pilots left down here are all fighting over the same measley scraps left. I have been unemployed for over 3 months and am picking up a little contract work in order to make ends meet, and I know many, many, other guys doing the same. Some of the less honorable ones are bending to the scumbag operators down here and are flying for less than acceptable wages. Stay put, this place is a mess right now..

you shouldnt fly for scraps of below acceptable wages.....that just keeps the wages low.

back in the early '90's i was furloughed and went to work at midas muffler instead of flying for bull$hit....

if everyone did then wages would be better.

but I wont say anything regardless....do what you gotta do.

Trust me, Im not. I fly for my usual daily rate. Take it or leave it (and sometimes they do). Sadly however, not everyone adheres to this. It is, what it is...

Hello fellow pilots. I am lucky to still be flying Part 135 actively and getting paid well for it. However, I would like to move into the corporate jet world. And I know that now is probably the worst time to do this.
But does anyone have any suggestions on where to look within the state of Florida.

Thank you.

Brother, unless you are working in an unsafe environment or your QOL is soooooo bad then keep doing what you are doing and where you are doing it. You really need to dig deep and soul search if this would be the right choice now. If you are at a good Part 135 company then hang in there and have fun. Keep flying and in due time things will get better in the job market. It sure won't be any time soon.

Don't know your age or background, but if you that interested in FL then why not try the Board Patrol? It's not corporate flying, but it's a damn good job!! I believe most state agencies in FL are not even hiring.

Latest resources

Back