Looking for corporate job in Daytona Beach area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-force said:
Have you tried NASCAR @ DAB???? How about the St.Augustine area???
i have tried St Augustine only thing there is SK Logistics good company but they have not hired in 2 yrs thanks for the response. I will look into Nascar in DAB.

Other Places-Job Hunting

Kingzrt said:
i have tried St Augustine only thing there is SK Logistics good company but they have not hired in 2 yrs thanks for the response. I will look into Nascar in DAB.

Have you tried GNV??Univ of Fla. has a flight dept,might be tuff to get in.What about the New Smyrna Beach area?? Know of one PT135 operator there,Vintage Props & Jets,suggest you do a SEARCH,many others pilots do not like the way they do business.Would also suggest Ocala & SFB,there are other corporate/135 operators there.
Good Luck!!!

SK Logistics has hired like crazy over the last 2 years, although i would not reccomend it. The senior guy there has been there 3 years. That should say a lot about them..

Stay away from SK, bad news.

Kingzrt said:
what have you heard about SK?

Ban news, the owner of the company is pretty bad. More than a few people have been let go for no reason, the only one being that the owner doesnt like you that particular day. I'm talking about good people being let go, not trouble makers.

Owner has an a complex about who is in charge, and he wont hesitate to let you know, whether its with your job, or something else.

Dont bother with these people.

Just trying to help a brother out.

Can Do Better Than SK

LR25 said:
Ban news, the owner of the company is pretty bad. More than a few people have been let go for no reason, the only one being that the owner doesnt like you that particular day. I'm talking about good people being let go, not trouble makers.

Owner has an a complex about who is in charge, and he wont hesitate to let you know, whether its with your job, or something else.

Dont bother with these people.

Just trying to help a brother out.

Heard the same thing about this outfit over a year ago,do a SEARCH I'm sure I read something about this outfit from before!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back