Looking for Charter King Air Work: KY/surrounding states

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

onthebeach

ATP, 1st Class Med. BE-300 single-pilot type rating, FlightSafety trained. Experience in KA 350/200/90 (Corporate & Frax), 1700+ hours. 9900+ accident-/incident-free career flying hours. U.S. Passport, FCC RRTOP. email: [email protected].

Might be where you came from, but..

ASI Charter at JVY has a King Air 300; a buddy recently got hired on there as a KA captain and seems to like it, but they've pissed off anybody thats flown for them for 12 months or more FWIW...

Oh yeah, there is a company in Louisville that does charter and maybe a little 91 stuff in B90s and an A100 called WL Paris Enterprises. They also have a Baron and a few 500 series Citations. Don't know a whole lot about them, but I did hear they basically use contract crews - I dunno if thats accurate or not.

Central Rock has a B200 in LEX, Whayne Supply has one at LOU, Kosair Children's Hospial has a C90 at LOU, Alltech has a KA300 at LEX (I think), CFM has an A100 at LEX, and a few other assorted 90s and maybe 200s in both places.

Hope this helps!

onthebeach

onthebeach said:
ATP, 1st Class Med. BE-300 single-pilot type rating, FlightSafety trained. Experience in KA 350/200/90 (Corporate & Frax), 1700+ hours. 9900+ accident-/incident-free career flying hours. U.S. Passport, FCC RRTOP. email: [email protected].

As far as the state of Tennessee goes I can tell you which operators to avoid,Colemill Enterprises & Averitt.These two operators operate under 134.5 of the FAR's.They are in the Nashville area.

Good Luck on your search.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back