Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyzimex

Hello everyone :)

After five years of flying in mostly VMC conditions and under VFR flightplans in different countries around the world I am now trying to get back into IFR flying and flying in US airspace to get closer to the kind of flying which was the reason why I got into this flying business ten years ago.

I would like to find someone who flies around with an empty right seat in an airplane such as a King Air or equivilant, and who wouldn't mind a professional individual along for the ride.

Before someone bashes me down into the ground, please note I am NOT NOT NOT looking to take a seat that would otherwise have been paying a fellow pilot a salary. I know first hand how tough this biz can be and have for sure logged some hard dog years myself. I am not trying to make it any harder for someone that is in the position I was in myself some years ago. I am simply looking for someone who takes flying as seriously as I do (and makes safety a priority) flying around with an empty seat and who wouldn't mind helping me to transition back into "real" flying". If you have any leads, please PM me..

As the title says I'm located in the DFW area..

Many thanks and happy flying to everyone..

/M

Can't call them Teddy Bear anymore. The hospital dropped the name and went with Cook Children's as their straight call sign. In fact, all of the teddy bears have been removed for the aircraft and ambulances. Did you used to work there Doyle?

Try Teddy Bear at Spinks.

Hmmmm....

You're trying to find a right seat position in DFW?! HA! You and another 3,000 FOs. Well i take it back man, you can always go to cherry air or one of these crappy jet 135 cargo operators. It's a pretty sure thing that they will hire ya with you amount of flight time.

Teddy Bear

Can't call them Teddy Bear anymore. The hospital dropped the name and went with Cook Children's as their straight call sign. In fact, all of the teddy bears have been removed for the aircraft and ambulances. Did you used to work there Doyle?

I flew into FWS the other night. They still had teddy bear written on their airplane, and the ambulance still had it written on the side. Well..it was 2 in the morning so maybe I got it wrong. One of the pilots did say someone else just bought them out.

I don't remember even seeing the "Teddy Bear" on the side of the aircraft and I could be wrong, but the picture of the Teddy Bears on the tail and cockpits are gone. For whatever that is worth, and yes, they just got taken over by I believe Air Methods.

I flew into FWS the other night. They still had teddy bear written on their airplane, and the ambulance still had it written on the side. Well..it was 2 in the morning so maybe I got it wrong. One of the pilots did say someone else just bought them out.

I just remembered that the person I talked to said that the First Officers were getting a $9000 a year raise. They are pretty happy. Made me afraid to ask what they were making.

Latest resources

Back