• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for a retired UAL 747 Captain

popgoesbubble

Total Time
10000+
Guys

I'm trying to track down a Retired 747-400 Captain named Carl Hankwitz which I am gonna assume he was based in LAX or SFO and retired about 4- 5 years ago. The Reason I am looking for this guy is he owe's me Money! No just Kidding, actually my mother bought his old house 5 years ago and she discovered a retirement photo of a 747 that was nicely framed and has about 100 signatures on it.

I am looking to try and track the guy down so I can get it back to him. I called the Council 34 retirement Coordinator at UAL and he's gonna try and find him on his end but since it was 4-5 years ago I know guys move around so I am putting it out to anyone that might still be in contact with him if so could you please PM me with a email or cell phone number so I can call him

Thanks guy's

Going2Baja

Total Time
10k+
Nice going Bubble - I'm sure he'll be STOKED. Wish there were more guys like you looking out for their fellow man!!

Baja.

popgoesbubble

Total Time
10000+
Hey Guys Thanks for the Info just spoke with Carl say's Hello Dieterly gonna send him it Fed Ex tomorrow.

Happy Holidays Everyone