Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
I've been flying Lears and Gulfstreams on a contract basis since June, and I'm looking for something a little more consistant. 3000TT 2000 Jet. Thanks for any help.

Shamus said:
I've been flying Lears and Gulfstreams on a contract basis since June, and I'm looking for something a little more consistant. 3000TT 2000 Jet. Thanks for any help.

Well you're going to have to help us with a bit more info.
In what part of the country are you looking to work?? Do you have a type in either aircraft?? Have you been to school (FSI / Simuflite, etc) on either aircraft?? What amount of that 2000 jet is PIC?? Any Int'l experience?? Are you interested in 135? If so do you have any 135 experience??
These are just some of the questions any CP would ask, and are pretty much the min info necessary for any decent feedback from the board members here.

Good Luck!

rice said:
Well you're going to have to help us with a bit more info.
In what part of the country are you looking to work?? Do you have a type in either aircraft?? Have you been to school (FSI / Simuflite, etc) on either aircraft?? What amount of that 2000 jet is PIC?? Any Int'l experience?? Are you interested in 135? If so do you have any 135 experience??
These are just some of the questions any CP would ask, and are pretty much the min info necessary for any decent feedback from the board members here.

Good Luck![/quo

Based out of S. FL. No types, Sim school curent in Lears, not G's. More then half my time in International. Mainly in the western hemisphere doing air ambulance flights to central and South America and just about every island in the caribbean, as well as the craziest flight ever when i flew a king air 90 to France and back (I'm never doing that again). Air ambulance = 135 experience as well as other frieght dogs companies a few years ago.

Thanks for any help.

Found this on aviationcareer

Title: Lear SIC & PIC
Company: Employers Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: ORLRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Contract Lear Capt and full time Lear SIC Must live in Central FL
Requirements: Must be current in the Lear
Company Benefits: Contact Information: N/AEmployers Name Withheld USPreferred Response Method:Jason Brownell [email protected]

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back