• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for a job 550TT 200 multi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm currently instructing with 800 total and a little less than 100 multi. I really do not want to work for the regionals. My goal is to make to NetJets. At my current employer my contract is almost up (about two months). Any suggestions? I've heard that flying cargo is a great experience builder. What kind of times do I need to get on with a cargo outfit?

135 mins (1200) if u wanna fly single pilot. I too have no interest in the regionals and my next step is either cargo or maybe even charter. Anything to up my multi times and then move on to turboprops/jets.

1200 huh? Are there any other outfits that are not single pilot that one could get on to. While I'm still relatively inexperienced, I don't believe that I am going to get any more out of teaching kids how to do steep turns and power on stalls. I understand that this is a passage (CFI), but what to do after a gain another 200 hours or so?

P.S. I actually enjoy teaching people to fly.

You will definitely have to have more time! Get your instructors rating and go to work for a big school and build time fast. Would be good while you are at it to get CFII and MEI.

scubabri said:
Four years ago, I was in your shoes. low time, no multi, no CFI etc etc....... Aviation is about the journey and IF you are lucky and save your cash and plan for furloughs, and retirement it can be about the destination.Good luck.

Good post.

mcjohn said:
How you fly da shorts man?

checkout:
http://www.skypatrol.com/

also airnet has mins at 500 for SIC entry level position

The link works, but try emailing them - the email address is invalid.

eP.

ePilot22 said:
Good post.

The link works, but try emailing them - the email address is invalid.

eP.

I emailed sky patrol my resume and they offered me a contract job for about 3 weeks (this was a couple of weeks ago) I turned them down, as I can't leave a full time job for 3 weeks worth of work. Offered pay was $15/flight hr. Would be away from home for those 3 weeks, no mention of per diem.

Ameristar is looking for FO's either starting in the Lear24/25, or Falcon 20. CLOSE to 135 min's. SIC in both within a couple of months. 24k/yr.,.05 cents a mile (after 10,500), and $1.50 an hour away from base. If interested check out ameristarjetcharter.com. Or fax your resume to (888)-313-5387.

Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back