Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for a good flier to attract students...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ollie

COVERED IN ROUNDUP
Does anybody have a flier that they have successfully used to attract students? I'm thinking of abandoning my dead-end job search and going freelance. I've read some excellent ideas in past threads for attracting students and fliers sound great, I just want a jumping off point. What's worked for you? If you've got something you'd be willing to send me, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

That stuff is pretty good, but I'm looking for something to attract students to me, an independent CFI. Due to my geographic location and the cost of airplane rentals here, I don't think that there's any way I could honor the $49 certificate.

I'm just looking for something that somebody has used previously with some success as a starting point. I want to see what others have done and perhaps tailor it to meet my needs.

I'd definately start with a big color picture of your avatar with the words,

"This Could Be You In As Little As 40 Hours."

Hahahah :) I think I still have the other pics of that series around somewhere too... Might be good marketing!

Stifler's Mom said:
I'd definately start with a big color picture of your avatar with the words,

"This Could Be You In As Little As 40 Hours."

Super...til you get someone that shows up "I took the week off of work to get my pilot's license..."

I'd avoid the "40 hours" thing...

-mini

Latest resources

Back