Looking for a good AME in DFW area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

El Piloto Chido

Ok, maybe this should be posted in the aeromedical section, but what th' hail. Can anyone recommend an AME around the DFW area? Would prefer the Ft. Worth side, or around AFW. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest deal in town, just an all around good doc who maybe likes airplanes too.

Thanks/Gracias

Ok, maybe this should be posted in the aeromedical section, but what th' hail. Can anyone recommend an AME around the DFW area? Would prefer the Ft. Worth side, or around AFW. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest deal in town, just an all around good doc who maybe likes airplanes too.

Thanks/Gracias

Excellent Doc, likes airplanes. In and out in 10 minutes. $85 if I remember correctly.

Dr. William Krass. (817) 282-0274. Address: 1609 Circle Lane, Bedford. Note: He can issue a Class I medical.

De Nada,

AAflyer

Thanks/Gracias

El Piloto Chido: without a doubt, Dr. Brad Griffin in Roanoke. $35.

But I think he's on vacation until Jan. so if you are due this month that may not work.

Hasta Luego

I agree, Dr. Griffin. Recently, I walked in the door at 11am, and walked out 30 minutes later with 1st Class Med and EKG, $70. I've been going there for 7 years, good guy.

wannab

Damn that's cheep

Latest resources

Back