• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jumppilot

Something in a box
Hello,

I'm looking for a controller I used to know. Careers took us our seperate ways about 4 years ago, but I'd like to look him up to say hi.

Is there an FAA registry, much like pilots, where I can find out where he is working, or an email address I can send something to which will get sent to him?

I believe he is working for SoCal tracon, but I'm not sure.

I'd also be curious about such a registry. I have an old friend that I believe is now a controller (she did her training at Mt. San Antonio in the L.A. area a few years ago), and it'd be nice to get back in touch.

Try the landings database. I believe there is tower controller (something to that effect) under ratings. You can go under the pilot search. Good luck!

If a controller was certified at a tower they would have received a Control Tower Operator airman certificate. However, if they were strictly radar, i.e. non co-located tracon or center they would have no such record. My fiance works at SoCal...PM me with details and I'll have her pass the message.

ATCER said:
jumppilot... check your PM's ...

Thanks for the help guys. So far the links you've provided didn't lead me anywhere, but I hope the help via PMs leads me in the right direction.

Thanks again,
JP

EDIT: Transpac, the link you provided to the Washington Post did give me his name and location. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back