• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for a Continental pilot

Omlet

Total Time
Looking for Mike Morgan possibly flying out of Newark. We used to fly tweets together at Sheppard. PM me if you have any information.
Thanks
Omlet

densoo

Total Time
yes
If you don't get the PM you might try this:

Send a letter within a letter to the airline's personnel department. The inside envelope has your letter to your friend with a stamp, your return address, but the "to" address has your friend's name only. The street, city, state, zip is blank. The outside envelope is addressed to the airline's personnel department and has a note inside that says,

"I'm trying to locate so-and-so. I know you cannot release personal information to me, but if he works at your airline, could you please put his address on the enclosed stamped envelope and drop it in the mail. Then he can get in contact with me. Thank you."

I did this with a carrier several years ago and it worked. Three weeks later I got a call from the friend, a recommendation, an interview, and a job.

Last edited: