• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

look what I just got

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm with RJPilott here. I've got a FatBoy and love it - although I wish I had the Twin Cam instead of the Evolution.

I will say the best motorcycle put-down I heard was:
"Harley Davidson - the most efficient machine known to man for turning gasoline into noise without the annoying horsepower byproduct." Ouuuch, but it was funny.

Congrats to both of y'all on the bikes - and Be Careful!

46Driver...

you have the Screamin Eagle kit? I havent riden a bike with it, but i hear it increases the power quite a bit. I have the Twin Cam 1450cc with stock pipes which is more than enough power now, but im thinking i may want to get the kit later on....

I've got most of the Screaming Eagle parts as well high compression pistons and straight pipes - made quite a difference. However, my cousin has a stock Road King with the Twin Cam and it is about the same as my beefed up Evolution. I'm not a Harley expert but I'd go first for the Big Block that takes it up to 1550 cc on the Twin Cam and then add in the Screaming Eagle stuff. I am quite jealous of your Twin Cam..... Do you have the carburetor version or the fuel injection?

Carb, the FLSTFI was at least a year wait, as was the straight carb (i got lucky and found a dealer with a FLSTF in stock) If i waited i wasnt guaranteed an 03. I wanted the 100th pretty bad... mainly for the fact i can sell it for a profit now...

Sweeet! You have a guaranteed collector's item! If you do go and add stuff, I would recommend keeping the originals in storage if you ever decide to restore it to the original 100th anniversary configuration.

i still want one single cylinder from a big big radial powering my ride. i mean look at all that space under the tank of that green chopper, perfect spot for one giant cylinder.

Latest resources

Back