Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look out for environmentalist wackos, England!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atrdriver said:
And I'll say it again, there is no way in he!! that we could destroy this planet...
True...look at the sheer number of atomic bomb tests. The actual number is up there. We've already had the equivelent of WW III already and were all walking around like nothing happened. Except for Princess Diana and that fat guy from Greatful Dead...

No one has ever considered that the earth may just be in a warming cycle. Just as it had cooling cycles that produced the glaciers.....Really? I'm sure nobody has ever considered this possibility before. You're the first genius to stumble upon it!Scientists have been sudying and considering the warming and cooling cycles forever now. They know when and where they happened and how much the temperature varied.

Explain how the Vikings were able to farm Greenland at one time. They abandoned most of the settlements because it got too cold. Sounds to me like it was even warmer than today back in the middle ages. Hmmm, they didn't have combustion engines and SUV's back then did they?

Icelandair said:
Sounds to me like it was even warmer than today back in the middle ages. Hmmm, they didn't have combustion engines and SUV's back then did they?

No, but they did have bovine flatulence. A typical cow emits as many hydrocarbons into the atmosphere as a typical SUV.

THE COWS MUST GO! :p TC

I wonder if there were environmentalist wackos in the middle ages criticizing people's choice of horse to take around. The King would ride around on a huge hay guzzling horse.

There is no emperical proof of global warming. We're trying to prove it, many want it to be true, there is some evidence, but not enough to show a correlative relationship between emissions, 03 creation, etc. and the increase in the earth's temp.

And if we are causing glabal warming, did we also cause the last ice age? Damn cavemen and their.....unibrows.

And the holes in the ozone layer are getting smaller- no lie.

Latest resources

Back