• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Longest Terminal Walk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DFW from one end of A to the complete other, rush hour traffic, trAAn not working due to weather, last notice of your flight was leaving at 7:52 it is 7:51 when u get off ur plane and realize that ur screwed.

Second is ATL

DFW--AA "B" gates to the top of the "A" concourse.

STL--C38 to D36. I used to make the run for SWA from the "C" concourse all the time. Come to think of it, I was thinner then, too...;) TC

I've been told the philly thing is just short of 1.5 miles.

Canada - YUL fom gate 80 or 83 area to customs. Its gotta be over one mile. One long hallway after another, I thought we were walking back to LGA.

Also the walk from the ALG crew room to the parking lot in Syracuse. Over 1/2 mile if you park in the middle to back half.

Last edited:
Walking is good for you. Floss your teeth, brush regularly and eat more fruit and vegetables.

gota go with an international gate arrival (E) at KATL to T concourse and have to walk for some reason,.

ATL

Yep, E1 to T1 is quite the hike. The central walkway from the core of E to the Transportation Mall is approx 1 mile in length.

LAX and LAS!

Flying out of BUR (jumpseating) trying to get to DFW...when the only TRUE jumpseat agreement is with SWA!

I spent 12 1/2 hours going from BUR to LAX via LAS (not fun either when jumpseating SouthWest) and PHX. I jumpseated on SWA arrived at gate 1 LAX and finally got a bus to terminal 4 (tried AAL and all full), hauled a$$ to terminal 5 (delta capt. told me it was cool...but gate agent refused...during boarding process), called a friend at United and he said they had a flight that left in 13 minutes out of terminal 7!!!!! (fortunately it was late leaving and a A320...shared with an Eagle guy in the cockpit....full flight!

All told about 20 hours total...should have splurged and taken a cab from BUR to LAX in the first place!

Tex

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back