• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Longest Regional flight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if it's been stated previously as I have not been through every page/post but we do Dulles to San Antonio. It's around 1106 nm I believe. THAT SHOULD be a mainline leg period. This industry has gone in the crapper!!!!!

I don't consider the E190 that. Where is the line drawn now. Is it just because it's not Boeing, Airbus or Douglas means it must be an "RJ"? Is a baby -9 an RJ?...737-200...American's old Fokkers...all around 100 seats or less.

If a Legacy starts flying a 100 seater again...it won't be a Boeing. Then what.

Anyway...

When does midair refueling start for the CRJ-1000.

NOBODY has ETOPS for an RJ....what are you talking about.

Virgin Blue in Australia has ETOPS for the E190.

Maybe RAH will get that and then the mighty RAH pilots can fly MKE-LHR for $65 an hr. I hope so, because the 170/190 is so cool looking. Have you seen those winglets?!?

It's not a scheduled flight, But I had a friend at XJT do a SEA (or GEG can't remember) to EWR repo in an XR. 220 climb and filed at LRC. 5:20ish flight time. Topped off XR with 2 crew on board and the BARELY made it with req'd reserve.

As far as scheduled, XJT has (or used to have) YYZ-IAH, BOI-IAH, PSP-IAH

I think it's a mental thing. I hated doing anything over 3 hours on the ERJ, but now I fly a Legacy and all of a sudden it's no big deal to do 5-7 hours in the same cockpit. I can't speak for the CRJ, but it's really not that bad....try 4 hours in a bravo or lear! you'll be begging for a RJ!
Yeah, but you're a Spartan and Spartans are gay! :)
On a side note, I was in East Lansing for a bachelor party at a BW3's. I took home a girl, she was petite, but the carpet was not. I swear they built the JungleJet in her jungle.
She knew it was a problem and offered to let me use the clippers on her.

Latest resources

Back