• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Logging CRJ equip type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any airline that gets bent out of shape over CRJ-200 vs. CL-65 vs. CRJ2 etc. in the logbook is not worth working for. Not at the wages they are paying. Start paying decent wages, then they have the right to get picky. UAL paying 25k for the first year and not providing a hotel during training?!! CAL paying the same and no benefits for the first six months?!! For that pay we should hold job fairs and have them try to sell themselves to us, not the other way around.

Sorry, off on a tangent again.

you just put what you get paid for flying it.
i.e ASA CR2 or CR7
Skywest CL-65
Time to vote ALPA in.

What's the proper way to log different CRJ time. CL65, CL-600-2B19, CL-600-2C10, etc..?

CL-600-2B19. And I bet a co. like Delta or American might be anal enough to know the difference and care about it fellas!

CL-65 is the type, but that could be a CRJ200, CRJ700, or CRJ900. Look on the registration certificate behind the flight deck door. My CRJ200 (my companies rather) registration certificate reads CL-600-2B19, not Cl-65.

Anyway . . .

CL-600-2B19. And I bet a co. like Delta or American might be anal enough to know the difference and care about it fellas!

CL-65 is the type, but that could be a CRJ200, CRJ700, or CRJ900. Look on the registration certificate behind the flight deck door. My CRJ200 (my companies rather) registration certificate reads CL-600-2B19, not Cl-65.

Anyway . . .

DL was fine with me using CL-65. It's what you're typed in. Be consistent, truthful, and accurate.

I use CL-65, but I have a lingering suspicion that someday some major I apply to is going to want a breakdown of >70K MGW or something like that.

If that happens I'll need to spend a week on airliners.net trying to visually ID every N-number from two large regionals.

For that reason, if you're just starting out, I would break out the types. Maybe CL-65 (200)...or whatever you like.

CAL didn't care when I got hired, just used CL-65. Covered both the 200 and 700. Given that they have an employment history, and know what types of equipment each airline flies, I don't think it really matters. But that's just me.

Latest resources

Back