Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

paid4training

Missing my family
I have an interview coming up and was wondering which would be better. My original logbook went through on of my ex-wifes tirades and did not come out too well. I managed to save the endorsement pages but everything else was very, how would you say...unprofessional!!!

Thanks is advance....

I've used Logbook Pro for a month now...love the program! Wish it would be more customizable, but it is overall the best program out there.

PFT...(oh my, did you really...I mean we all did...sort of...but, that way?)

Electronic Logbooks are readily accepted today at most carriers. Take your abused logbook and endorsement pages with you as a badge of honor of your hard work.:0

Logbook Pro will also allow you to print your computerized entries onto "green page" paper stock, so even if you have transferred your original logbook over to computer, you can print out a hard copy to take along. Info is on their web site.

Best wishes...

T8

Last edited:
Does everyone use the Logbook Pro branded "green paper"? The prices seem completely absurd. On top of the price of the program, you're looking at something like $150-200 for paper and a binder. Anyone just use a walmart binder? Get any bad looks?

Does everyone use the Logbook Pro branded "green paper"? The prices seem completely absurd. On top of the price of the program, you're looking at something like $150-200 for paper and a binder. Anyone just use a walmart binder? Get any bad looks?

Leather 7 ring commercial check binder= $25
500 sheet Ream of 28# or 60# green ledger paper= $8
Kinko's drill holes in said paper= $4

I have used LogbookPro since it first began. I have had nothing but good reviews and comments during interviews. I don't even have my old logbooks anymore. I did cut out my endorsements but other than that its gone!!!!

Just remember to backup your data monthly.

I save a copy each month to my online storage locker and I keep a copy on a disc. I only print out my info about once a year anymore.

In combination with APDL (Airline Pilots Daily Logbook) you will never have to write anything again. It has made life much easier.

Just my Opinion.

I've used Logbook Pro for a month now...love the program! Wish it would be more customizable, but it is overall the best program out there.

You can customize it as you wish. I changed and added columns in creating my personal design. What are you trying to customize?

Logbook Pro can differentiate between which seat you farted in while you were flying through that one cloud on your first IFR cross country over Ft. Worth in the c-172 with the blue stripe, not the one with the off-blue stripe. No, but seriously, you can break your flight time down into ridiculously detailed reports. Planes, N-Numbers, dates, ifr, vfr, you name it and it has a column for it. I absolutely love it. Great for those who are detail-oriented. As far as using it for an interview, I did for my last one. I printed out the pages, took it to kinkos had it covered and spiral-bound. The interviewer made it a point to tell me how much he liked it. Buy it.

Latest resources

Back