Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Abernathy

Truthiness
Does anyone subscribe to the Schedule Importer service? Right now I just save my e-trips (ASA/SKW/XJT) as CCV files and then import them in logbook pro and then add the night times etc.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I use the importer service, will it automatically figure and populate what times are day/night?

Any value in the importer for a reserve pilot?

What about the airline pilot daily log? I'm still on standard logbook pro.

Does anyone subscribe to the Schedule Importer service? Right now I just save my e-trips (ASA/SKW/XJT) as CCV files and then import them in logbook pro and then add the night times etc.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I use the importer service, will it automatically figure and populate what times are day/night?

I use Logbook pro's schedule importer. I still have to add the night, instrument, approaches, and landings. If it automatically figures out what is night time I don't know how to make it do so.

Any value in the importer for a reserve pilot?

What about the airline pilot daily log? I'm still on standard logbook pro.

I would doubt the importer is worthwhile for reserve. But I'm just assuming because I don't use it...I'm on reserve.

APDL is amazing, and the reason I've stuck with LBpro.

It's just tailored to 121 schedules in every way. Unfortunately, the program is very outdated...years later they continue to promise that a new version is near. In the mean time, many guys still run PPC or Palm type devices to get by. I've heard an iPhone version will be offered.

Mcc pilot log, blows logbook pro out of the water. Sick of logbook pro nickle and diming me for previously included features.

Mcc pilot log, blows logbook pro out of the water. Sick of logbook pro nickle and diming me for previously included features.

Plus they have a version for Mac/OSX in development. Should be out by the end of the year.

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back