Logbook Pro data entry service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SIG600

Anyone used their service whereby you send in your log books and they finger ninja in all your numbers for you? $300 for all four of my logbooks, would save me some SERIOUS hours of doing it myself.

Experiences?

I sounds worth it man...I would guess you could easily spend 16 hours of your time putting it all in. So that puts your time at around 19 bucks an hour. If your current job pays more than that it might be worth the outsource:p

I entered in two logbooks worth on layovers with a USB 10 key. It took a lot of time. But since I was on the road anyways it didn't matter. And it was good running through my log book and finding errors.

I'm in the middle of doing it myself.
I have put all my G.A. civilian stuff in and done most of my military time. Now I am in the first third of all my Part 121 'Crew Logs' ugghhhhh!

I seriously thought about paying them but hesitated. I had visions of the data entry folks being the same type that the military hires. You know the type... the ones that you are always fighting with when it comes to processing orders correctly and screwing up your travel vouchers.

Last edited:
How did you log your military time, just lump it in with the rest? Curious if there is a column in Logbook Pro for carrier arrested landings....

Anyone used their service whereby you send in your log books and they finger ninja in all your numbers for you? $300 for all four of my logbooks, would save me some SERIOUS hours of doing it myself.

Experiences?

Well worth the $$$ in my opinion.

Hi!

I have heard only good reports from their data entry, and their logbook printing services. They are expensive, in my opinion.

LogBookPro has 10 "columns" that you can personalize, so U can designate one for carrier landins, if U wish.

One of my personal "columns" is for mil time.

cliff
NBO

Here's a link to this NC Software folks website that has videos to show you how to fully utilize their software:

Videos

Get the most out of your software by watching our extensive video tutorials broken down by task. Although the interface may change since the time of the video the task remains the same. Learn by example and get comfortable with your software with these short self-paced videos.
Of course you'll have to edit the following.

http://www - dot - nc-software - dot - com/Videos.aspx

I just finished updating to logbool Pro..and its like chopping firewood...just knock off a page or two every day and it gets done...but it was a process to be sure...if your doing it watch the videos..it helps

Latest resources

Back