Logbook for Iphone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OldManPilot

I just got the new Iphone. Are there any good logbook programs for an Airline Pilot to use with Iphone? I would like one that is like APDL so you can load your schedule for the month etc... It seems that Logbook Pro is not taking any action toward development of an App to use with Iphone.

Also please list any other Apps that are usefull.

Thanks for your assistance.

I do not have a Mac and I use LogTen Mobile on my iphone. Having a Mac would allow me to ditch LogBook Pro and switch so I could use all the perks like sched import and duty time tracking and such offered by LogTen Pro. But LogTen Mobile does allow me to enter the times and then export via email to LogBook Pro. It works pretty good.

APDL would be way better but Neil at LogBook Pro refuses to write an app for the iphone. I have no idea why he choses not to write the app. I figure it's cause he wrote LogBook pro in Windows Access and simply doesn't know how to write for the Apple iphone. This is why tech geeks make horrible entrepreneurs.

Hey Neil! There are OVER 2.1 MILLION iphones out there and as pilots are naturally techy there are tons of pilots with them! Get over your ego and pay someone to write the damn app already! Plus it wouldn't kill ya to make an app for blackberrys as 99% of corporate pilots carry those too.

sheesh...

Last edited:
Hey Neil! There are OVER 2.1 MILLION iphones out there and as pilots are naturally techy there are tons of pilots with them! Get over your ego and pay someone to write the damn app already! Plus it wouldn't kill ya to make an app for blackberrys as 99% of corporate pilots carry those too.

sheesh...

Actually, over 500,000 were sold just this past weekend. There are more than 30 million iphones out there.

Sorry, I meant 21 Million. You're right though, even that is a very conservative number.

Latest resources

Back