Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoDEAN

Cabo Wabo Express
If you find a mathmatical error, say on page 5 of your logbook, and you adjust the total at the bottom, do you recommend readjusting the total on EACH page of the logbook? Or make a note on your current page?

I think the consensus opinion when this was asked a while back was that it was fine to make an adjusting/correcting entry on the current page. I don't see anyone faulting you for doing it that way.

Correcting every page would seem to be time consuming and messy.

And off the subject, who is that in your avatar? Mike Anthony?

Last edited:
I agree with shamrock..it would look really messy to go back on every page and correct totals. Just make a note on the current one and make a correction on the page totals.

shamrock said:
I think the consensus opinion when this was asked a while back was that it was fine to make an adjusting/correcting entry on the current page. I don't se anyone faulting you for doing it that way.

Correcting every page would seem to be time consuming and messy.

And off the subject, who is that in your avatar? Mike Anthony?

Yes, good ol' Mikey!
Thanks

Logbook errors are NOT ALLOWED! Confess to the FAA, burn your logbook, wear sack cloth for 90 days, cut yourself with a razor, and never disgrace the airways again!!!

JUST KEEEEEDING! I wouldn't worry about it either way; make the correction and get on with your life as best possible.

BoDEAN said:
Yes, good ol' Mikey!
Thanks

Sweet.

Your signature line brings back a lot of beach/summer memories. Think I might have to consider taking a little trip south of the border next time I have some time off. :cool: :beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back