• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Lock & Load ladies and gents....

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
Just caught on CNN HLN that the government is allowing a program involving 1400 pilots to arm themselves in the cockpit after "Federal Marshall like" training demonstrating proficiency. This program will continue for 2-3 (can't remember which one)years and then be evaluated. Gee, there's something real familiar about that concept:

The previous debate
"Pilots that are unsure, inexperienced, or uncomfortable with it.....don't carry one. Ones that can meet requirements such as accuracy, psych evaluations, and scenario tests should have that option. Treat it with the same respect and accuracy as we do our aircraft."

Quotes from the opposing:

"BUT guess what?- Hmmmm...It is a done deal so don't worry about it!!"

"It is a done deal so whether you agree/disagree I guess everyone has to adapt and "accept" the cards that we have been dealt."

Yes we do and we ain't seen the fat lady yet. Lock and load baby.

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
d#mn, i see flydog already beat me to it! i gotta get some sleep before I get on these boards......

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
Fly boxes

Im going to go fly boxes!