• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Local 747 Taken over by International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
******************** Gene Sowell's corrupt bastardized ass and Tiffany Moline along with him. During our JBPA drive here at B6 I repeatedly advised guys I would fight tooth and nail against bringing IBT 747 on property; I would rather have the useless BoB bastards and Russ Chew. Here's to all the victims of Local 747 getting some actual representation in the future!

What a mess.

Got ALPA?

Now if only Mr. Hoffa would step up and condemn the local 618 for representing the Alter Ego enabling pilots at Gojet I might actually believe he has the professions best interests at heart. They should drop the "Brotherhood" from their name the way they dropped out of the AFL-CIO... these people care about nothing but the dues. Brotherhood my A$$.

Woooooohoooo! Something good thats happen'n... I thought my check looked a little bigger last pay day, or maybe it was just "Stimulated." If we have any union, I'm for ALPA.

As a former Laker and International Brotherhood of Crapster Union, congratulations to the Lakes pilots! This should have been done a long time ago, and kudos to your current leadership to finally get the ball rolling on this one. Hopefully you guys will finally get fair compensation.

Oh, you mean the union that gave up on protecting the pensions, wages and quality of life issues of pilots at airlines like USAir, NWA, DAL, UAL, etc???

Nah...don't need turncoats like them either!

Yes, because liquidation would have been such a better option. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back