• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Live on the new CoEx ERJ-145 gear problems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So....where did the tires go? Were they immigrant tires and out on boycott?

i fly boxes said:
make sure chautauqua gets that plane. What a crappy industry sometimes, Here these guys are faced with a situation which they delt with very well, and now at the end of the year, because they wont give up money and other things, they lose flying and maybe some of their jobs. I hope continental's ceo had his eyes glued to the tv during that one. Nice job express guys

So let me get this straight. If that had been a CHQ flight whether it be any of their codeshares, you would have been sitting in front of the TV cheering for a crash? Just so you can say, "Ha, I told you so...this industry sucks."? Way to go hero.

Congrats

Congratulations to the crew.

They did a good job. Nicely put down and there were no sparks or nothing. From the distance it even resembled a non event landing.

Cheers to you guys!!
:beer:

i fly boxes said:
make sure chautauqua gets that plane. What a crappy industry sometimes, Here these guys are faced with a situation which they delt with very well, and now at the end of the year, because they wont give up money and other things, they lose flying and maybe some of their jobs. I hope continental's ceo had his eyes glued to the tv during that one. Nice job express guys

Jackass!

i fly boxes said:

you have no clue... grow up

I'm with you Tex, I'm proud to have worked with some of the best people around. Great job guys.

Stiffler said:
If that had been a CHQ flight whether it be any of their codeshares, you would have been sitting in front of the TV cheering for a crash?

Did he say that anywhere in his post Captain Dipsh!t?

Last edited:
The best part was the "expert" errr....I mean idiot on MSNBC who told the world that the tires blew because the brakes overheated during takeoff causing them to explode.

V2plus25 said:
Now they're asking why not fly the entire route and deal with the problem in Minni

Because their cars are probably parked in Houston...

...thats what I'd do.

Latest resources

Back