• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Little Hairy on Touchdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe just my computer, but grapics look like someting off microsoft flightsim. looks like a fake to me

cargoflyr69 said:
maybe just my computer, but grapics look like someting off microsoft flightsim. looks like a fake to me

This shows up every once in a while...most definitely a fake.

-mini

garf12 said:
yeah no worky, but I am just guessing that this is the one where the nose bounces up and down numerous times after landing?

...and that should tell us all how many times we've seen it :D

now quick...what are my lotto numbers? :p

-mini

i think that it started out as a beer commercial from the UK or something. or was it a soccer team? alls i know is that it involved a team from another country being on the plane and that's why the plane just happened to 'bounce' like that... though the jet looks more like an RC plane than something made on a computer. has anyone else seen this version of the video? i thought it was pretty funny. and the linky still no worky. poopy.

The original full version is a HEINEKEN beer commercial.
It shows a spotter listening to his handheld, you see the plane bounce sveral times, then you hear a PA announcement like; "like you for flying blah blah..blah.."

It's a Heineken commercial, and after the rough landing, the "pilot" says, in a Dutch accent, something to the effect of, "Thank you, British Football (soccer) team, and "good luck" in your match against the Dutch."

Latest resources

Back