• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Little Black Box

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess the NJI issue has been resolved. Good to hear.

Oh yeah, and I got the box yesterday, very nice gesture!

Wife says my black box came yesterday. Can't wait to get home from tour to tear into it.

I wonder if NJW got hers?

Got mine today, slick watch.

Everything says Netjets, the cardboard box they shipped it in has it on the side, the black box and the watch has it in about 5 different places.

Cool though, nice.

Dude... Read what I posted. If you think I'm REALLY asking what's in the box, read it again.

Jeez.

Sorry - that was supposed to be sarcasm. I figured you knew what what was in the box based on the numerous responses indicating the 20th anniversary watches the company sent out.

Wait a minute here.............

I got a Rolex GMT with my initials on the back, and a $200 gift card to Ruth Chris!

huh, go figure.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Merry Christmas to all my co-workers at NetJets, I thought the watches were a nice touch of class. I showed mine to my truck driving father-inlaw (who is a 'REAL' Teamster;) ) and he couldnt believe it. In 29 years, he's never been given a frozen turkey, much less a black box from the CEO. Be thankful for what we have my fellow aviators!

I wonder if NJW got hers?

Since you asked.... my husband just got home and opened his gift this evening. I could have it if I wanted it because he has a nice military one he bought for himself when he retired from the AF. Kinda big for my small wrist, though, and it's a pilot thing, you know. Looks great on you guys. Guitar Guy can have it if his doesn't show up...:) I'm happy with the shirts I have--1108 and NetJets. Enjoy your watch, NJ pilots. You've certainly earned it. NJW

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back