• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilot_Ryan

Tiller Twirler
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a definitive compiled list of all type ratings and the individual aircraft models they correspond to. I realize this is in a (year 2000?) FAA advisory circular, but copying the data out of that format is very tedious. I am working on a little project where I need the full list of types and aircraft and I'm hoping it already exists somewhere so I don't have to do it by hand, which will take quite some time.

Anyone seen something like this? Maybe on an employment website or something?

Thanks.

Just an FYI... The AOPA link covers aircraft types and their respective ATC identifiers (for filing), not the corresponding FAA type rating codes (IE Canadair Regional Jet 200 = CRJ2 for ATC and CL65 for FAA type rating.)

Pilot_Ryan said:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a definitive compiled list of all type ratings and the individual aircraft models they correspond to. I realize this is in a (year 2000?) FAA advisory circular, but copying the data out of that format is very tedious. I am working on a little project where I need the full list of types and aircraft and I'm hoping it already exists somewhere so I don't have to do it by hand, which will take quite some time.

Anyone seen something like this? Maybe on an employment website or something?

Thanks.

Don't forget that before 1996, you could get a type rating in just about any helicopter ever built due to part 61.

Nu

Latest resources

Back