• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

List of active VORs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks to the guys trying to help, and thanks to the guys that are confused by the question. Clear the confusion up, VOR on local field, I know it is decommissioned, yet it is still listed on current charts. Question is where is list of inactive or decommissioned VORs? So I don't waste time tuning a VOR that will never be received.

I did find a still in service VOR to check the handheld, it works fine.

Thanks to the guys trying to help, and thanks to the guys that are confused by the question. Clear the confusion up, VOR on local field, I know it is decommissioned, yet it is still listed on current charts. Question is where is list of inactive or decommissioned VORs? So I don't waste time tuning a VOR that will never be received.

I did find a still in service VOR to check the handheld, it works fine.

I find it hard to believe a VOR would be on a chart that is inactive and there are no notams about the VOR.

Do you know how to read and look up notams ? Or is that something else you do not do ,as you only fly planes .

I find it hard to believe a VOR would be on a chart that is inactive and there are no notams about the VOR.

Do you know how to read and look up notams ? Or is that something else you do not do ,as you only fly planes .

You will understand someday junior

Sorry outerlimits... thought you were the guy that said I should have my ATP taken away... for asking a question. Rereading the thread I can see you weren't being disrespectful and were trying to help. It turns out the one I was referring to was notamed out.. but I think it's a permanent notam.. that's strange to me

Sorry outerlimits... thought you were the guy that said I should have my ATP taken away... for asking a question. Rereading the thread I can see you weren't being disrespectful and were trying to help. It turns out the one I was referring to was notamed out.. but I think it's a permanent notam.. that's strange to me

It's all good.

Airnav.com. Has all the info your looking for .

I was just busting on you . :)

VOR???....after flying the thing the thing for 2 hrs , on a 4 hr flight, I reailzed that we didn't have winglets. Apparently, I'm not ...the answer man!

Latest resources

Back