• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Linear Air cuts 65% of workforce...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Luck Frozen, I know you'll fine something better.

I like your Avatar, I just bought that for my Daughter!

Good Luck Frozen, I know you'll fine something better.

I like your Avatar, I just bought that for my Daughter!

I hope you didn't pay $2.2mil for it! :p

As for me, I'm looking at the Cirrus flight school down the street and a 2nd job to keep the income coming in.

As for me, I'm looking at the Cirrus flight school down the street and a 2nd job to keep the income coming in.

A wise, old pilot once told me you can't claim to be a "professional" pilot without being laid off at least once ... He had maybe 5 furloughs under his belt - so, he must have either been a real professional or stupid for making the wrong choices...

Regardless, take your experience for what it's worth. You have good experience in a Caravan and a hot little jet that has given you some great glass time. In the future you will always reflect back on the experience in the Eclipse Jet - you were among the first to fly it. The Eclipse is more advanced than most aircraft out there.

I think the Cirrus opportunity would be a good placeholder. Above all, stay positive.

Good luck!

No I did not pay 2.2 Mil. If I did I would have gotten a mustang instead ;).

Good choice on the flight school and stay current. I know some flight school pays over $35k now a days. Keep ur head up.

I'm sorry to hear that. I had a friend there and I heard it's a great place to work. What does that mean for the Eclipse operation? Are they getting rid of them? I can't imagine having only 7 pilots for 8 airplanes.

Frozen tell SD I said hi and good luck to all of you guys. Unfortunatly What Eclipse said that plane could ddo and what it actually does is BS.

Latest resources

Back