Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Like hens cackling in the henhouse.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Je$us-H-Chri$t. All I've heard and read for the last 3+ years is how NetJets was gonna get their contract and rock the world with their awesome pay, it's the greatest place to be and yadayadayada. Even then I thought it was a next-to-impossible task, but hey, I was rootin' for ya as I have friends that work there as well.

Now, every FBO I go into or message board I see is nothing but the same guys cryin' to the world how awful it is there.

Hey NEWS FLASH: It's subpar in this industry almost everywhere!

I used to like shootin' the $hit with the NJ guys on the ramp and in the FBO, now I just run and hide because all they want to talk about is how awful their life is and who is hiring. Funny, I can never come up with any perspective employer that is paying more or has better benefits than they're already making......

Flame away but this is the general consensus among many pilots I know. Hey, we like ya but can we change the subject when we run into ya?

hyper said:
Funny, I can never come up with any perspective employer that is paying more than they're already making...
Are you kidding me? I can think of dozen Charter operators who pay more than NJA pays their guys...

idiot posting

...deleted -- wrong post

Last edited:
Falcon Capt said:
Are you kidding me? I can think of dozen Charter operators who pay more than NJA pays their guys...
Hey exactly my point. Spend more time getting that job and less complaining about your own? It might work....

hotwing said:
Get a clue dude and please do not use the names that you used on the board like you did. You offend me and I am sure others. You will understand what everyone is talking about when you "grow up".
In case you haven't noticed, the post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Believe me, I know what they're talking about, I hear it at least twice a week. Not sure how I offended you, but I'll apoplogize nun-the-less.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back