LightSPEED Thirty 3G

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

21Foxtrot

Down to the wire and leaning towards the LightSPEED Thirty 3G (over DC H10-13X). Anyone have some pro/con info on the Thirty 3Gs they'd like to share? Also, $575 (+ shipping) seems like the best price I can find - can anyone beat that?

Thanks!

Try them both on and go with the pair that feels better.

That said - Go with the Lightspeeds, they are superior in every way. I fly every day as a CFI and work in one the biggest pilot shops in the world. I have tried every popular model on the market including Bose and the Lightspeeds are the best. Nine out of 10 people who compare Lightspeeds and DC go with the Lightspeeds. The are quieter, more comfortable, and cost less. The only people who pick the DC's have big heads. I mean that literally. If you have a really big skull the Lightspeeds don't seem to fit that well.

20xl

Call light speed and talk to a representive I was checking out the website and saw that they had refurbed 20xl ANR sets So I called them up to order either a 3G or the 20 Due to the planes that I'm flying now the rep suggested going with the refurbed set Saved me 330 + bucks I just got it and it's great Brand new in box and warranty Good luck

Latest resources

Back