Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, Eric. Finally, ONE SWA F/O who gets it. Too bad your arrogant cohorts are giving you guys such a bad name on a public webboard.

FWIW, most of the your pilots I've talked to in person are like you and not Sacha clones.

Be humble? That's a laugh, especially coming from a JUNIOR SWA f/o. Sonny, you're going to need a HUGE crow fork before this is all over.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Yeah, you spent $8K on a type rating to get an interview. Or if not, $8K to buy that type rating before you reported for training.

So you think a Pay For Training job makes you somehow superior?

You egotists kill me.

And that's your argument? "We didn't furlough?" The arbitrator won't buy that one either.

Polish up that crow fork, wavey. You're going to have a lot of SWALLOWING to do, starting with your pride.

You aren't representing yourself very well either.

You seem to sling a lot of insults around and will celebrate someone like me getting shafted by an arbitrator.

Why keep baiting people like this? I you aren't really helping

So sorry if am not happy for your "you get it" sentiment...you seem as much a part of the problem as the SWA guys saying Guadalope this and furlough them that....

You aren't representing yourself very well either.

All I do is call 'em like I see 'em.

You seem to sling a lot of insults around and will celebrate someone like me getting shafted by an arbitrator.

Sorry. If you think a "fair deal" that respects AAI seniority shafts you and your "brothers" then I retract my kudos.

Why keep baiting people like this? I you aren't really helping

Because it reveals the amazing arrogance of the SWA f/o group.

So sorry if am not happy for your "you get it" sentiment...you seem as much a part of the problem as the SWA guys saying Guadalope this and furlough them that....

Unfortunately, this post reveals you don't get it. Sorry for thinking you were somewhat rational.

Fub,

"Too bad your arrogant cohorts are giving you guys such a bad name on a public webboard."

Don't know any of your cohorts, but you seem to have the arrogant thing down just fine.

Your posts are right there with the worst of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back