Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AA717driver

A simpler time...
I know there was a thread about this a while back but I think it got purged.

Any good hotels to stay at, preferably with internet? Our pax are at the Four Seasons so that's out.

Thanks in advance. TC

Thanks, jrod. I think that's where we'll be. I guess they didn't have wireless internet so we can Skype? TC

If you are going anywhere near Roatan, Honduras I can recommed the Fantasy Island Resort [not]

Kiwi--Unfortunately, there are too many "NOT" recommendations in that part of the world! You moving to the UK yet? Keep me updated--we go to Luton a whole lot more often than NZ. Take care. TC

Make sure they are not having any elections while you are there. They don't sell or serve alcohol during elections.

T.C.
Still thinking... I have until the end of the year, But i'm not all that interested in having to sit all 14 of those exams just to be able to continue doing what i'm alreday licenced to do....

Lifestyle here is certainly better by a long way but the money there is certainly better.

I'm leaning towards lifestyle.

6-8 nights away per month 20-25hours suits me just fine.

I stayed at Playa Flamingo earlier this year. It's a good 45 minute drive from Liberia, but they have WiFi and really good breakfast, and the surrounding restaurants are very good as well. They have little excursions you can do leaving right from the resort too. I rode ATV's around the mountains, you can do canopy tours, or fishing, etc. No night life to be found anywhere around this resort though. You have to get a ride into town; it's about 20-30 minutes away. I can't remember the price, but I'm sure it was reasonable, hence us being booked to stay there!

Vne--Thanks. We're booked at the 4 Seasons right now so it may be tough to change but I'll look at the flamingo.TC

Latest resources

Back