Letter to Delta Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
goodto50meters said:
You know, at first after witnessing numerous accounts of your completely assinine drivel, I thought you were either Fred Buttrell (Comair) or Scott Hall (ASA).

Well, I owe you an apology.

You are neither of these people. You give asshole management rapists a bad name. Your ignoramous rants defending the destruction of your profession render you unfit to even shine their shoes.

You are either completely ignorant or one of those small-unit-syndrome pilots who actually think if you are successfull in stealing flying from others that you will be able to keep it from the next bottom feeder that undercuts your stupid ass.

Looking forward to your future downfall asswipe.

Destruction of the profession please. You guys really should try out for brodway sometime. Youd make great drama actors. You may even win a tony! How is the profession being destroyed when most are not only still surving after deep paycuts but thriving. Thats right you heard me thriving. You wanna show the percentage of people making over 100K/year in the US. It surely isnt much and it isnt that easy to just walk away and go make 100K again. You have to work a lot harder than you ever would in this career. Unfortunately management has realized we are replaceable. We are not replaceable right away but there are still plenty of people out there willing to do the job for less. If an airline strikes then that is the end of that airline. However there are tons of other airlines just praying for this so they can swoop in and get the flying after liquidation. Sorry my friend the profession is alive and well. Oh wait I forgot to say HOLD THAT LINE, YOU HAVE BALL$, now its your turn to say "finally someone who gets it." Thats how things seem to work. If you dont think exactly like everyone wants you too then they go ballistic. You guys give me too much credit, im no lawyer nor am I management. Just a line cmr pilot sick and tired of hearing the same ol bs. Trust me a lot of people get sick of hearing the same lines over and over. As far as the downfall of comair is concerned im not worried a bit. The paycuts will be had by all and we live to fight another day. You see its us that has Ball$ for doing what it takes to keep feeding our families and tell the rest of you to take that HOLD THE LINE and other Rhetoric BS and Shove it where the sun dont shine. Go fall on your sword if you must but dont come whining to us when no one else is there screaming hooah with you.

And now for my $.02

BrickTop said:
Get over yourself any monkey can be trained to do this job. Its a self worthy endulge you let yourself believe your skills are unattainable and thereby empowering you to dictate your demands with such threats. I have a Masters, am an Audio Engineer, self employed business owner and an Airline Pilot, and by contrast this job is humor in its level of difficulty. I do this job for the joy of flying, the change of environment and I accept the loss of the "glory days". The training programs implemented for this industry are tailored to inhibit failure. Education plays little part in manipulating shiny switches only in proving your willingness to "work" and ability to be programed, which is mostly overlooked anyhow by nepotisim. You will be replaced just as promptly as the people you consider unworthy to your position. No single person's position in this industry can exist without the other. Whether the airline survives a strike or not, at least you'll have you ego and pride, which in your world is whats "marketable". But good luck to you when your on the street and the airlines replace your so called "UN-expendable Experience," with as you view, a "reservation agent" level skilled pilot.

Nice novel a$$hole. Now go pay your kid $5 to go teach you how to use a dictionary. E.G. "The training programs implemented for this industry are tailored to inhibit failure." Inhibit the failure of what, flight?!? I would certainly hope so! Master's degree my a$$, what a phony!

Originally Posted by D'Angelo
Ahhhh low intelligence is great.

D'Angelo!!!Where ya been buddy??? Still "gayin' it up" as usual I see. Good to see another one of your memorable quotes ringing true. Keep reaching for that Rainbow buddy!

I don't have a dog in this fight but I think Lars! hit it out of the park. No way in hell a Delta reservations agent wrote this. Propaganda. A reservations agent can go get another job in a couple weeks making the same or probably more money with that so called accounting degree. Not to mention Airtran would be another Atlanta option. Most of those pilots will not be getting new jobs at the same pay, probably closer to a 50%-75% cut in pay and bennies if they all moved on to other flying jobs. That letter smells like cow manure.

Mr. I

Last edited:
ohplease! said:
Its not the majors board either but, that doesn't stop your dumb ass from showing up here.:p Moron.

Hey look who showed up?! If it isn't our resident captain asshole! AU, is that for A'hole university?? You fit the mold well loser!

Mr. Irrelevant said:
I don't have a dog in this fight but I think Lars! hit it out of the park. No way in hell a Delta reservations agent wrote this. Propaganda. A reservations agent can go get another job in a couple weeks making the same or probably more money with that so called accounting degree. Not to mention Airtran would be another Atlanta option. Most of those pilots will not be getting new jobs at the same pay, probably closer to a 50%-75% cut in pay and bennies if they all moved on to other flying jobs. That letter smells like cow manure.

Not entirely true. If a regular CS agent (not a supervisor or manager) with, for instance, 20 years of service leaves for another airline, he/she would start at the bottom of the seniority list just like a pilot.

I do not believe any airline would honor (pay-wise) years of service spent at another airline.

If that same agent were to find another type of CS job (not airline-related), then maybe he/she would be able to find a company willing to reward him/her for those years of CS in the airline industry.

A CS supervisor or manager could theoretically, however, find a comparable job at another airline and therefore be paid more or less on the same scale.
Then again, airlines would require knowledge in using their respective reservation system, which may very well be vastly different than what one has been using for 20 years.

Eventhough I doubt this letter is authentic, it could very well have been.

Happy Easter!

Does anyone have a copy of the letter that some "CS agent" wrote to the CMR pilots before they went on strike? This one looks awful familiar.......

AF :cool:

D'Angelo said:
If you feel the need to misquote me........

"Me" is a pretty nebulous concept on FlightInfo. If indeed you are a pilot, I'm sure that most would agree that "Ahhhh low intelligence is great." accurately paraphrases every single bit of drivel you've ever posted here.

D'Angelo said:
Great letter!!! Even ALPA admits they average roughly $150,000 per year. Sorry the time has come to quit whining. Quit living in the past and quit whining about how much training you have to go through. We all freely choose to do what we need to do to get to our position. Time to do what it takes to survive. All the other airlines are just begging you to strike so they can get your flying when you liquidate. Going from $150,000 to $0 is a much worse paycut. Unfortunately it appears some still suffer from "entitlement" syndrome.

Dude....

I suppose you donate your paycheck to charity or something like that. If you ever gert to the point in life where you are asked to take cuts for someone else's imcompetence, I'd like to be there to see your reaction. Earning something is not an entitlement. Delta management has laid some huge eggs in the past couple years and they want to blame it all on the pilots and employees. Who took the most profitable airframe and made it a LCC lookalike? Management!!! Who cut fares whith an 87% load factor? Management! There is alot more to this than meets the eye. This threat to shut down the airline is about one thing and one thing only. That is putting a HUGE nail in ALPA's coffin aka Union busting.

737 Pylt said:
Listen, and listen good you stupid POS! The avg pilot pay (based on $150,000) is pre LOA 46, and it is including the overtime flown. If you would take your head out of your a$$ long enough to hear, the avg pay for a 7th year M88 f/o (since there is nobody on property longer than that) is $65,000. Yes that's right, less than a 7th year CRJ cpt at ASA! If dumb were dirt, you'd cover an acre!
I can't wait until you are out on the street and the only job you can hold is Mc Donalds! How in the world CMR hired you is beyond comprehension. Now, go back and try to find some open time to fly on your days off, remember you are paid too high! BTW did your parents have any kids that lived?
Stupid is no longer an excuse for you to be this ignorant!

WOW, looks like someone had a second bowl of bitch flakes this morning.

I guess it then really pisses you off when I tell you that I made alot more than your average pay last year. I wonder how much I'll get when your scope gets raped.

It's knobs like you and your girlfriend Gen that I hope you get screwed on this TA.

CFIT said:
WOW, looks like someone had a second bowl of bitch flakes this morning.
Bitch flakes, that's pretty funny! Is that what I got served at your house this morning?? I couldn't tell.....It was too crowded with all the pro athletes there!
I guess it then really pisses you off when I tell you that I made alot more than your average pay last year.
It pisses me off when jerks like you find joy in others' misfortunes!

I wonder how much I'll get when your scope gets raped.

The only raping was what you got in juvenile detention last year!

It's knobs like you and your girlfriend Gen that I hope you get screwed on this TA.
Jealousy will get you no where. Now go back to the CFI board and tell everyone how great you are!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back