Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V1rowt8

Has anyone else got this email?

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities as well as all of the effort you put forth in pursuit of a position with Southwest Airlines. Southwest is fortunate to receive resumes from many interested and qualified candidates for the typically limited number of positions that we have available.

After careful consideration of all information you provided, you were not selected at this time. You are welcome to apply for other open positions within the Company by visiting the Careers page on Southwest.com.

We wish you success in your future endeavors. We hope your job search will soon yield a rich and rewarding employment opportunity and we thank you again for your interest in Southwest Airlines.

Sincerely,

Southwest Airlines People and Leadership Development Dept

yep got mine also. I just feel blessed enough that I have a good corporate gig. I figured I did not have a chance with no 121 time. It is somewhat of a bummer just look for the silver lining.

Guess they started going out last night... Know 2 other friends that got them also. I haven't got mine yet, but its just a matter of time I'm sure. I am guessing that this was for the last round of interviews and not all future interviews?!? Anyone know the full story yet?

I got that back when the window closed. Course found out after the fact that my PDF resume wasn't readable. Sigh

I got one as well. Is seems everyone I know who received one did not have the type rating. I have over 6000 pic turbine, 10K total time, half 121 and half fractional p135 and have already interviewed once before. What did I not meet this time?

Guess buying that 737 type didn't help.

I got one as well. Is seems everyone I know who received one did not have the type rating. I have over 6000 pic turbine, 10K total time, half 121 and half fractional p135 and have already interviewed once before. What did I not meet this time?

Do you have a 737 type?

I never got that email and I don't have the 737 type. Hopefully there is still hope or they just forgot to email me.

Latest resources

Back