• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Letter from Branson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These tactics continue to WORK- so it should be talked about.

A lesson is that many or most of the VA pilots are taking the job believing/hoping/ actually being told that the pay rates will get better....

Slow down son take a breath and get that twist out of your panties.

Didn't mean to get you so worked up. Kinda funny however.

And the 1980's just called and wanted your "Schoolboy" phrase sent back to them!

Youre the guy trying to piss in everybodies cheerios because you deemed an article unacceptable because "everybody should already know this stuff"...

Tell 1980 thanks for the call. 2007 called and told you to get out of your Dash, travel to other destinations than Goober, Idaho and your eyes might be opened:beer: PS. FYI "schoolboy" still alive and well in London where I travel on a regular basis.:cool:

I can't believe this smuck was knighted. They should have taken the sword and shoved it up the pricks arse. What he means is, "if you expect to be able to make a decent wage and have fancy things like retirement and college savings go somewhere else. I have Ferraris and prostitutes to pay for." What a scumbag.

I just thought this response was funny! LMAO!

Tell 1980 thanks for the call. 2007 called and told you to get out of your Dash, travel to other destinations than Goober, Idaho and your eyes might be opened:beer: PS. FYI "schoolboy" still alive and well in London where I travel on a regular basis.:cool:

Well I gotta say "Good one"! lol, but I will stay in my Dash for now and spend 20 days out of the month at home. You can travel to London as much as you like. Enjoy...

our version of whiners and crybabies is...

"..With you or without you...."

Well I gotta say "Good one"! lol, but I will stay in my Dash for now and spend 20 days out of the month at home. You can travel to London as much as you like. Enjoy...

Thanks. I dont travel to London as a pilot right now, although I could. I travel there for a side business I started when I was flying props at a regional;)

Dear Sucker, (Colleague, Team Member, Valued Associate, ect...)

Blah blah blah... Proud blah blah blah...Hard work blah blah...Safety blah blah.. Very appreciative blah blah.

However...blah blah blah Tough times blah blah...High cost blah blah blah...Fuel prices blah blah blah...Remain competitive blah blah.

Good offer blah blah blah...Industery standard blah blah blah...Over all package blah blah blah...Must remain competitive blah blah.

Future of the company blah blah blah...Dangerous precedent blah blah blah... Disastrous consequences blah blah blah...Remain competitive blah blah.

Make right decision blah blah blah...Consider fellow employees and their families blah blah.

Sincerely
D Bag (CEO, COO,CFO, or VP of xxxxxxx)
(Your Airline Here)

That is too funny dude!!
Since 9-11 Airline Management has been undefeated and all labor groups have been taking it in the as$, the new thing I here a lot of Pilots saying is "it could be worse or it isn't THAT bad" we need to take those phrases out of our vocabulary and draw our own line in the sand

Last edited:
Their F/A have 2 48 hrs strike schedule on january 9/10 and 15/16.they said if the pilots don't we will.
who have the b&lls here?

god bless them; we need a good strike, the last one I remember was Northwest Pilots September 1998 I flew into MSP and saw all or almost all of their planes parked......I think they got what they wanted the Pilots that is :)

Latest resources

Back