Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's say you had a giant treadmill with your career on it.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmmm....goods question, I could use a new porch on my house. Maybe even put a few chairs out there for sittin' on. It'd be nice if they were rocking chairs. Ever sit in a nice rockin' chair? A friend of mine from Colorado has a real nice chair. Colorado is a nice state. Do they have houses with porches in colorado?

Hmmmm....goods question, I could use a new porch on my house. Maybe even put a few chairs out there for sittin' on. It'd be nice if they were rocking chairs. Ever sit in a nice rockin' chair? A friend of mine from Colorado has a real nice chair. Colorado is a nice state. Do they have houses with porches in colorado?

Yes, we do. Nice big porches with nice big chairs. Some are even rockin' chairs. We sit in them in the evenings and look at the sun set over the mountains. That is, when it isn't snowing. If it's snowing we sit inside by the fireplace and leave the dogs out on the porch. In the summer we even bar-b-que and drink beer on them.:beer:

Would you ever own a Porsche?

Only a used one. Being that I am a pilot, all the money I save on tips and not spending per diem , I might be able to afford one by the end of the year.

Joke off.

Hopefully I will be buying a '94 911 by the end of the year.

Just to clarify, this treadmill does go in reverse right?

Mesaba has two settings. Stop and Reverse. If at any time you or your ego does not feel well, STOP and consult a shrink.

Is the treadmill plugged in to anything?

If it's snowing we sit inside by the fireplace and leave the dogs out on the porch. In the summer we even bar-b-que and drink beer on them.:beer:

The dogs or the porches? It was a nice story, but I got lost. Which reminds me of my career.

Latest resources

Back