Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's not forget what day this is 9/11..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avi8tr

Hi everyone,

I think it would be prudent of us to take a minute and remember in our thoughts all of the people that were horribly and needlessly killed. That morning has changed everyone of us on this board and in our industry. I myself, have been directly affected as a result of what happened. But I'm also a better person because of what I witnessed. I'm appreciating my life and what I have more then I did before. Getting a flying job has become much more difficult for me and most of us. But it is only a job,and eventually I'll be hired. Then I can say to myself, that I as one person has won over the terrorist attempts, and will help rebuild our aviation industry.

Thanks, for letting me have a little moment.

Av8ter

I agree. Lets not forget our colleagues, who left for a normal trip one day, never to return to their families. This is the reality of the profession we have chosen. Lets not forget them, and God Bless them and their families!

AA11
Capt. John Ognowski
Fo Tom McGuinness

AA77
Capt. Charles Burlingame
Fo David Charlebois

UAL175
Capt. Victor Saracini
Fo Michael Harrocks

UAL93
Capt. Jason Dahl
Fo Leroy Homer

We will not forget you, Godspeed.........

Nice work guys.

It is a job and when we are all back at work this forum will be much shorter. for those of us who have jobs enjoy them, work up to the best of your abilities, make yourselves better and of course walk softly and carry a crash ax

Latest resources

Back